Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs.15,000.00 PKR
Regular priceUnit price per
Since the 14th Century, Scarf has been an integral part of the attire of the South Asian community.
- Bera’s scarf is made from the domesticized goat’s wool.
- Each thread of the whole fabric is completely made by hand.
- The fibers of this fabric are specifically selected
- Only the best materials are selected
- Unique pattern is forged which embodies values of Swat’s culture.
Length : 212 cm with fringes Width : 33cm Weight : 260 gm