Chocolate Brown Scarf
Introducing Bera's Handmade Goat Wool Chocolate Brown Scarf - Embodying the Rich Heritage of Swat's Culture. Experience the essence of South Asian tradition with Bera's exquisite handmade scarf. Since the 14th Century, scarves have played an integral role in the attire of the vibrant South Asian community, and Bera proudly carries forward this timeless legacy.
- Bera’s scarf is made from the domesticized goat’s wool.
- Each thread of the whole fabric is completely made by hand.
- The fibers of this fabric are specifically selected
- Only the best materials are selected
- Unique pattern is forged which embodies values of Swat’s culture.
- Length : 212 cm with fringes
- Width : 33cm
- Weight : 260 gm
Bera's Handmade Goat Wool Chocolate Brown Scarf is more than just an accessory; it's a symbol of cultural pride and heritage. Elevate your wardrobe and embrace the timeless elegance of South Asian fashion with this exquisite piece.
This product has no reviews yet.